Inline Performance Magazine

Inline Performance Magazine


’96 Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD Crash Aftermath

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 10:00 PM PDT


Aye what's good riders? Seems like all I’m posting are crash clips lately, and I promise, I have a point: Don’t do stupid things while riding your motorcycle.

So, today, yet again, is another crash video. But, here’s the twist, the dude in the video admits he's a dumbass. The Canadian man uses his iPhone to walk us through what happened to his 750 SRAD. The clip seems to have a happy ending and a lesson well learned. Click it.

Not a bad brief of what happened. My favorite part is when he keeps calling himself a dumbass over and over again. I've had my moments too, so he was definitely on key with that phrase. This is Studdly signing off. Stay safe out there.

Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to order your copy of the 2011 print edition of Inline Performance Magazine HERE at the pre-order price until supplies last.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.